WILLOW SMITH; GAY OR NOT?

There has been some controversies surrounding the sexuality of Will and Jada-Pinketh Smith's daughter. Recently MTO, a webloid published a story claiming that the young singer came out of the closet on Instagram. The star posted on instragra a photo of herself and a female friend with the words "I love beautiful girls". However, a close source to the Smith family has told Gossip Cop that MTO's story was false. Stating that Willow was simply complimenting a close friend.
Willow and her brother Jaden has had their sexualities questioned after Jaden revealed that he likes wearing dresses and telling a guy on twitter "I think i love you.....".
 Their clothing line "MSFT" which encourages cross dressing hasn't helped matters either. Willow was once quoted as saying; "I don't want to wear this because I'm a boy . . . or because I'm a girl, so I have to act this type of way."
No one knows what or who to believe. But till they choose to come out, their sexuality is for them to know and for the rest of the world to keep guessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plus One or Minus One

Russian transgender woman to serve jail term in mens prison.