INSPIRING: Doctor tells her story of her journey with deaf and dumb tricycle rider.

 

There is no excuse for failure, not even physical challenges.
A social media user who is a doctor shared her experience with a deaf and dumb 'keke' rider.
She said:

"Thought I should share this, on my way to the hospital I flagged him down didn’t bother talking to him or asking him for the price because we all know they have a fixed price for those plying the straight road, to my amazement he turned and showed me the notice. Mehn I was dumb founded, I quickly read through it and relaxed. I got to my destination and tapped him and he stopped…. #wecanmakeit #youcanmakeit #youdonthaveanyexcuse #Godblessus #GodblessNigeria”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plus One or Minus One

Russian transgender woman to serve jail term in mens prison.