Be careful people; this lady woke up in the hospital after using regular house-hold items.



Lailan Onyinyechi Collapsed And Passed Out After Using These Common Household Items
 

"Am actually d one on drip. i came on a visit after being away from home for 3months. I felt all was well with the world and went to the market and bought hypo and harpic. when I got home i poured the two together and a reaction occurred and into my nose it went. I seized breathing immediately.
My parents had to rush me to the hospital. I have never been this close to death b4. I was gasping for breath. It was like the air suddenly seized, No oxygen. I was gasping and in less than 4 seconds, I saw my self dying. I felt death coming for me. I was helpless and I passed out. I didnt know how or when I was taken to the hospital. I just woke up on the hospital bed".



"All i can say is that my God never fails. It was not yet my time to leave this world. God saved me and brought me back. Its by his grace am alive this morning.
My respect for my parents has skyrocketed. they wanted to sleep in the ward with me if not that i pleaded that i was ok, they still insisted and stayed till the wee hours of d morning b4 leaving. it brought tears to my eyes. I will be discharged today or tommorow. Thank God for me".

Now you've heard it. DON'T EVER MIX HARPIC WITH HYPO OR ANY BLEACH FOR THAT MATTER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plus One or Minus One

Russian transgender woman to serve jail term in mens prison.